We are looking for a talented Executive Croupier Trainer who will be responsible to carry out croupier training sessions, mentoring, and assessment throughout the fully accredited croupier course to all assigned students.
In addition, the croupier trainer is responsible for developing and delivering instructor-led, on-the-job training programs.
- Ensure that the croupier performance aspect of gaming operations are ran in a manner that exemplifies our core values, meets established quality standards and are in compliance with applicable regulations and requirements of the National Commission For Further and Higher Education;
- Paying attention to croupier performance and opportunities for development or mentor-ship;
- Identify and enhance the student’s points of improvement and provide regular and constructive performance feedback;
- Coach assigned students to enable their full potential;
- Assess and rate croupier skills;
- Create casino game notes and examinations;
- Carry out croupier training on roulette, blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, ultimate Texas hold’em, three card poker, baccarat and punto banco;
- Deliver academic presentations;
- Keep accurate reports of croupier assessments and evaluations, including training needs assessment tracking, dealer performance assessment logs, and other reports as deemed necessary;
- Ensure that students have the proper tools and training to effectively and safely perform academically;
- Plan and facilitate training programs either instructor-led or on-the-job;
- Provide strong leadership to cultivate an environment where students demonstrate pride, commitment to their prospective profession;
- Other tasks may include regularly recognizing the student’s effort, writing performance evaluations, counseling staff, resolving student concerns in a timely manner;
- Ensure that students are aware of all safety and asset protection procedures and uses safe work practices;
- Ensure students receive a fun and positive academic experience;
- At least 2 years of croupier experience; performed croupier duties on roulette, blackjack and Caribbean Stud Poker with a land-based casino;
- Additional casino games knowledge and skills would be preferred.
- Preferably possess an MQF/EQF Level 4 qualification however it is not obligatory;
- Must be able to pass a mandatory screening including a croupier skills test;
- Must possess a detailed knowledge of all casino games operated at a land-based casino.