Learning Outcomes | Competences
- Host and present roulette and blackjack;
- The learner is able to operate, present and control the proper pace of the casino games, roulette and blackjack;
- Utilize the body language and facial expressions that communicate well on the video screen to ensure that playing customers enjoy their gaming experience;
- Deal smoothly and professionally the casino games, roulette and blackjack according to the casino rules and procedures;
- Set up plans to work and carry out game presentation tasks without detailed instructions;
- Assist clients and respond to their queries;
- Engage and entertain online players on the roulette and blackjack table;
- Deliver an explanation of the rules of the game to the clients;
- Regularly produce accurate, thorough, professional live dealer game presentations;
- Maintain continuous professional development;
- Maintain a welcoming and professional body posture in front of the camera;
- Reports software irregularities in a detailed manner for management to solve any raised incidents;
- Communicates effectively with the management to pass on recommendations and innovative ideas in the field of work using creativity;
- Evaluates own learning and strives to learn new ways how to present new casino games.
Learning Outcomes | Knowledge
- The learner understands the fundamental importance of hosting and presenting the roulette and blackjack whilst being streamed live through camera;
- Understands the rules and procedures of roulette and blackjack
- Understand to conduct himself/herself in a friendly manner towards his/her players at the live table;
- Understand the studio dealer procedures to work in a live studio casino;
- Obtain a very good understanding of game presenting skills when working in a live studio casino;
- Obtain a very good understanding of grooming such as how to apply makeup, maintaining a fresh and neat look in front of a camera;
- Obtain a very good understanding of the body language in front of the camera;
- Identify the fundamental importance to embrace the online customers whilst performing;
- Identify positive energy;
- Understand the importance to attract more players online;
- Show an understanding of formal chatting;
- Identify the differences between land-based casinos, live studio casinos and online casinos;
- Recognize the business concept of a live studio casino;
- Identify live studio casino environments and what it entails to work in these environments;
- Recognize useful studio equipment to operate at a professional level.
- Understands advanced procedure text books and researches practical solutions to abstract problems
Learning Outcomes | Skills
- Utilize the knowledge and understanding to operate, present and follow the rules of roulette and blackjack in a live studio casino;
- Utilize communication skills and social behavior skills whilst interacting with players;
- Act as a host and deal roulette and blackjack according to the rules of the games and casino procedures;
- Apply makeup;
- Maintain neat hair and nails;
- Introduce himself/herself to the audience (online players);
- Welcome new players to the roulette and blackjack table;
- Present and explain the rules of roulette and blackjack to the customers;
- Have the right body posture towards the camera on roulette and blackjack;
- Completes online live casino tasks on time and with care;
- Follows routines and instructions without supervision;
- Welcomes new casino tasks and seeks new opportunities for learning;
- Selects appropriate research procedures and uses them effectively.
- Present and deal at a fast and efficient pace to demonstrate a high turnover of game rounds;
Judgment Skills and Critical Abilities
- The learner confidently and correctly explains to his/her customers the rules of roulette and blackjack;
- The learner confidently and smoothly deals live roulette and blackjack to his/her customers;
- The learner thinks and re thinks before answering the correct answer to the customers;
- Identify the influencing factors to achieve positive achievements from the players
- Communicate with different players online;
- Show active listening with respect to the customer and colleagues;
- Maintain a dialogue with the customers without imposing anything on his/her decision;
- Communicate detailed information effectively to the pitboss.
Specific Learner Skills
- Gain confidence to present different casino games.
- Learn both the theoretical and practical necessities for performing the job description correctly.
- Gain the required knowledge of the different online casino policies.
Mode of Attendance
Face-to-Face at OLCA, 8, Bordino Str, Bugibba, St Paul’s Bay or Online via our e-Learning platform – https://www.onlinecasinocourses.com/courses/Award-In-LiveStudio-Casino-Game-Presenter
Total Learning Hours
Teaching and Learning Procedures
e-Learning | Students will find all the instructional resources such as write-up including detailed information on the course as well as instructional videos which can be accessed at any point in time. In the case that students require further information, they have the opportunity to get in touch with tutors making use of the same online platform, social media or electronic mail.
Face-to-face | Lessons are held at OLCA, 8, Bordino Str. Bugibba, St Paul’s Bay, Malta. Learners will be given the opportunity to have theoretical sessions complimented with practical presentations in front of camera on casino tables. During the live studio training contact is a continuous process. The trainer is always present and with assessment an on-going process on all presentation of casino games.
Face-to-face | Practical one to one assessment
e-Learning | 50% Assignments and 50% Multiple Choice Examination via e-learning platform |or| 100% Multiple Choice Examination via our e-learning platform