Award in Casino Game Presenter
You will learn how to effectively and professionally operate and control American Roulette and Blackjack at a studio level. We will teach you everything you need to know to qualify as a casino game presenter. The course will give you the experience and knowledge you need to carry out effective duties in a live studio casino.
Accreditation and MQF/EQF Level
The Award in Casino Game Presenter consists of 6 ECTS credits (MQF/EQF Level 3) and is accredited by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority at level 3 of the Malta and European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning. The award will be presented to delegates who successfully attend all modules and obtain a minimum pass in practical one to one assessments and a written examination.
Online Live Casino Academy, 8, Bordino Street, Bugibba, St. Paul’s Bay, Malta
- Any Working Experience – Curriculum Vitae including a signed reference letter by an employer.
- School Leaving Certificate
Once you complete the course you will acquire the following learning outcomes:
- Identify the differences between land-based casinos, live studio casinos and online casinos;
- Recognize the business concept of a live studio casino;
- Identify live studio casino environments and what it entails to work in these environments;
- Recognize useful studio equipment to operate at a professional level;
- Identify the responsibilities of a casino game presenter in order to perform on a live casino table in front of a camera;
- Recognize the fundamental importance of hosting and presenting the roulette and blackjack whilst being streamed live on the casino table.
- Identify the instructions of the live studio casino’s tailor made software;
- Deliver quality game presentations on roulette and blackjack in a live studio casino;
- Utilize the knowledge and understanding to engage potential customers;
- Perform effective duties of a casino game presenter in a live studio casino;
- Utilize the knowledge and understanding to operate, present and follow the rules of roulette and blackjack in a live studio casino;
- Communicate all the game options available on screen to the customers;
- Deliver effective game presentations of roulette and blackjack at a studio level;
- Produce accurate game presenter competence in a live studio casino;
- Communicate and describe the functionalities of the game to the customers;
- Execute smoothly the live studio’s tailor-made software instructions;
- Interact effectively with the live studio technology;
Acquire an MQF/EQF Level 3 award and get a job interview
Should there be any vacancies available, we will refer you for a job interview with various live-studio casinos thus you will be a prospective candidate to work within the gaming sector. The award is also industry recognized thus you will become a competitive candidate when applying to work within the flourishing gaming sector.
Course Dates and Duration
The course duration is 2 weeks, consists of 68 hours and is offered on a full-time and part-time basis. The upcoming course will start from the 31st May 2021. Applications are now open until the 14th May 2021. Apply here.
Funding Scheme – Training Pays Scheme (TPS)
Eligible candidates can benefit from a grant which shall be equivalent to 75% of the direct training cost. Learn more here.
75% Cash Grant Refund
Cost after Refund
The price includes:
- 68 hours of Live-Studio Training;
- Casino Game Presenter Award – MQF/EQF Level 3;
- Casino Game Presenter Notes;
- Examination fee;
- Networking Coffee Breaks;
- Prospective job opportunities.
*No payment is requested during online registration. You will be contacted by a member of our team within 24 hours and an invoice will be sent in due course.
The upcoming course will start from the 27th September 2021. Applications are now open until the 24th September 2021. Apply here.