Award in Casino Game Presenter
An active and interactive 2-week course
You will learn how to effectively and professionally operate and present American Roulette and Blackjack at a studio level. We will teach you everything you need to know to qualify as a casino game presenter. The course will give you the experience and knowledge you need to carry out effective duties in a live studio casino.
Accreditation and MQF/EQF Level
The Award in Casino Game Presenter consists of 6 ECTS (MQF/EQF Level 3) and is accredited by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority at level 3 of the Malta and European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning. The award will be presented to delegates who successfully attend all lessons and obtain a minimum pass in practical one to one assessments and a written examination.
Online Live Casino Academy, 8, Bordino Street, Bugibba, St. Paul’s Bay, Malta
Course Dates and Duration
The course duration is 2 weeks, consists of 68 hours and it is offered on a full-time and part-time basis.
- Identify the differences between land-based casinos, live studio casinos and online casinos;
- Recognize the business concept of a live studio casino;
- Identify live studio casino environments and what it entails to work in these environments;
- Recognize useful studio equipment to operate at a professional level;
- Identify the responsibilities of a casino game presenter in order to perform on a live casino table in front of a camera;
- Recognize the fundamental importance of hosting and presenting the roulette and blackjack whilst being streamed live on the casino table.
- Identify the instructions of the live studio casino’s tailor made software;
- Deliver quality game presentations on roulette and blackjack in a live studio casino;
- Utilize the knowledge and understanding to engage potential customers;
- Perform effective duties of a casino game presenter in a live studio casino;
- Utilize the knowledge and understanding to operate, present and follow the rules of roulette and blackjack in a live studio casino;
- Communicate all the game options available on screen to the customers;
- Deliver effective game presentations of roulette and blackjack at a studio level;
- Produce accurate game presenter competence in a live studio casino;
- Communicate and describe the functionalities of the game to the customers;
- Execute smoothly the live studio’s tailor-made software instructions;
- Interact effectively with the live studio technology;
70% Get Qualified Scheme
Cost after Tax Credit
70% of the course fee indicated above will be refunded as income tax credit via the Get Qualified Scheme. The price includes:
- 68 hours of Live-Studio Training;
- Casino Game Presenter Award – MQF/EQF Level 3;
- Casino Game Presenter Notes;
- Examination fee;
- Networking Coffee Breaks;
- Prospective job opportunities.
The upcoming course will start from the 28th June 2021. Applications are now open until the 21st June 2021. Apply here.