Award in Casino Game Presenter
An active and interactive part-time 6-week course
Each training course is 6 weeks in duration and consists of two sessions per week from 17:30 till 20:30. In these 6 weeks you will learn how to operate and control American Roulette and Blackjack at a studio level. We will teach you everything you need to know to qualify as a casino game presenter. The course will give you the experience and knowledge you need to work in a live studio casino.
Accreditation and MQF/EQF Level
The Award in Casino Game Presenter consists of 6 ECTS (MQF/EQF Level 3) and is accredited by the National Commission for Further and Higher Education at level 3 of the Malta and European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning. The award will be presented to delegates who successfully attend all modules and obtain a minimum pass in practical one to one assessments and a written examination.
Course Dates and Duration
The course duration is 6 weeks and consists of 36 hours. It is offered on a part-time basis, two lessons per week starting from 17:30 till 20:30 each lesson.
The course will start from the 17th September 2018 until the 31st October 2018 on a part-time basis. Applications are open until the 3rd September 2018.
- Identify the differences between land-based casinos, live studio casinos and online casinos;
- Recognize the business concept of a live studio casino;
- Identify live studio casino environments and what it entails to work in these environments;
- Recognize useful studio equipment to operate at a professional level;
- Identify the responsibilities of a casino game presenter in order to perform on a live casino table in front of a camera;
- Recognize the fundamental importance of hosting and presenting the roulette and blackjack whilst being streamed live on the casino table.
- Identify the instructions of the live studio casino’s tailor made software;
- Deliver quality game presentations on roulette and blackjack in a live studio casino;
- Utilize the knowledge and understanding to engage potential customers;
- Perform general duties of a casino game presenter in a live studio casino;
- Utilize the knowledge and understanding to operate, present and follow the rules of roulette and blackjack in a live studio casino;
- Communicate all the game options available on screen to the customers;
- Deliver game presentations of roulette and blackjack at a studio level;
- Produce accurate game presenter competence in a live studio casino;
- Communicate and describe the functionalities of the game to the customers;
- Execute smoothly the live studio’s tailor-made software instructions;
- Interact effectively with the live studio technology;
- Perform casino game presenter duties;
The course will start from the 17th September 2018 until the 31st October 2018 on a part-time basis. Applications are open until the 3rd September 2018. Apply now here.